– Vegas Buffets (pictured): Almost every hotel on The Strip has its own buffet, and you should definitely have at least one meal at a Vegas Buffet. Pay a flat fee to get in and take your tastebuds on a trip to all different kinds of cuisine. We recommend the Buffet at Wynn because it’s the prettiest, but they’re all delicious.
– Block 16 Urban Food Hall: Located inside the Cosmopolitan, this modern food hall has restaurants to cater for whatever it is that you’re craving. Affordable prices, diverse food options, and easy access from the strip make this spot a great go-to. –
-Esther’s Kitchen: Located in the bubbling Vegas Art’s District, Esther’s Kitchen features a dynamic menu that revolves around current seasonal produce. They also make all pasta and breads fresh & in-house. The best part is that the price makes it easy to not feel guilty about grabbing a bite, unlike many Vegas food spots.
– Vetri Cucina: Located on the 56th floor of The Palm’s Hotel, Vetri Cucina offers Italian hospitality with breathtaking views. Come in for a fancy dinner and take in the views.
– Pizza Rock Las Vegas: Located off the strip in Downtown, Pizza Rock has something for every pizza lover. From cracker-thin crusts to deep dish, the restaurant uses different ovens to ensure that your pizza is made perfectly. Make sure to stop by Pizza Rock if pizza is what your heart desires.
– Catch: Walk through a long floral hallway to arrive inside Catch, where you will be beyond impressed by how good your food looks and even happier once you taste it. Reader beware: people come to Catch with the expectation to get impressed, not filled up.
– China Poblano: Located inside the Cosmopolitan, China Poblano is one of the few places in Vegas to offer cheap, delicious tacos. China Poblano is perfect for a quick bite before grabbing drinks, or as a landing spot after a night of partying.
– Walk the Strip and see where it takes you
– Test your luck and Gamble at a Casino
– Watch the free Bellagio Fountain Show
– Admire the Bellagio Conservatory and Botanic Garden
– Party at a Vegas Club
– Spend a day Lounging by a Resort Pool
– Take a photo with the Welcome to Las Vegas Sign
– Unwind at a Hotel Spa
– Experience the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay Hotel
– Visit the M&M’s World Store and the Coca-Cola Store on the strip
– Drive to the colorful rocks at Seven Magic Mountains
– Make the trip out to Hoover Dam (pictured)
– Visit The Neon Museum
– Hike at the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area