– Porto’s: As legendary as it is iconic, Porto’s is an LA-staple. This Cuban bakery will take you to pastry-euphoria. Be sure to grab a box of goodies to munch on throughout your stay in LA.
– Grand Central Market: Loaded with dreamy neon signs, Grand Central Market has everything you could ever want to eat, plus more. From gourmet PB&J sandwiches to flavorful Thai food to churro ice cream, GCM has it all.
– Jon & Vinny’s: Located in a tiny, cozy spot off of Fairfax, Jon and Vinny’s does Italian better than anywhere else in LA. You can literally order anything and trust that it will not disappoint.
– Dan’s Super Subs: Only a small group of LA natives know about Dan’s, but there’s good reason as to why this hole-in-the-wall has won countless awards for their famous subs. It’s obvious that Dan’s is LA’s #1 Sub Shop.
– Inn of the Seventh Ray: If you’re looking to get lost in a dreamy, romantic, and remote pocket, Inn of the Seventh on Topanga Canyon is the perfect place for you. Open for brunch, lunch, and dinner, you’ll feel like you’re at a cozy cottage within a forest.
– Hike to the Hollywood Sign
– Rent bikes in Venice Beach
– Laugh at the Laugh Factory
– Visit a gallery in the LA Arts District
– Ride the Santa Monica Pier roller coaster
– Spend a day at the Getty Center
– Make a trip to one of LA’s notorious theme parks (Universal Studios, Disneyland, Six Flags Magic Mountain)
Places to Stay
West Hollywood/ Melrose
Santa Monica/ Venice
Downtown LA/Arts District