– Versailles Restaurant: Miami is the Cuban capital of the USA, and Versailles is a direct outcome of that. Make a reservation to experience the most authentic Cuban food outside of Cuba.
– La Sandwicherie: Your go-to late night restaurant, offering an impressive lineup of delicious mouthwatering sandwiches made fresh to order.
– Lucali (pictured): Miami’s best pizza
– Tap Tap: Tasty Haitian food, a lovely selection of rum, and great music. Tap Tap has everything you need for a great night out.
– The Salty Donut: Gourmet donut and coffee spot with a lineup of unique flavors that are sure to push your taste buds. Grab a donut with an exotic coffee and take a stroll through Wynwood as you indulge in donut-deliciousness.
– The Front Porch Cafe: Homestyle breakfast served all day? Don’t mind if I do. The Front Porch Cafe is where you go when you’re craving breakfast food. If the wait is long, head to the back of the restaurant to play old-school arcade games while you wait.
– Yardbird Southern Table & Bar: Combine fine dining concepts with homestyle soul food and you’ll end up with Yardbird. They’re famous for their 27-hour brined Fried Chicken, but it’s safe to say everything here will taste good.
Picture via Yelp
– Explore Wynwood’s Art Galleries
– Spend a day exploring Ocean Drive
– Shop your way through the Bayside Marketplace
– Swim with dolphins at the Miami Seaquarium
– Go on an adventure and Airboat through the Miami Everglades
– Spend the day Boating in the Miami Waterfront
– Explore the Vizcaya Museum & Gardens
– Stay up all night Partying at Miami nightclubs (we liked Club Space)
– Take a stroll through the Design District