– Joe’s Pizza: Iconic pizza shop known for being as affordable as it is delicious. Grab a slice or an entire box, we’re not judging.
– Halal Guys: One of NYC’s most famous street food options, Halal Guys is located around the city and offers mediterranean options from falafel to shawarma. Stop by for a quick bite in the midst of a busy day exploring NYC.
– Al Di La Trattoria: Intimate Italian restaurant in Brooklyn with an authentic & antique-feel, featuring a chandelier hanging overhead. Al Di La does Italian food right, without bleeding out your wallet. Great wine, delicious food, and amazing ambiance make Al Di La the perfect Italian spot.
– Shake Shack (pictured): A NYC staple, Shake Shack is the go-to burger shop of NYC. You can’t really go wrong with anything you order here.
– Russ & Daughters: So much more than your neighborhood bagel shop. Russ & Daughters has a variety of bagels, cream cheeses, smoked fishes, and pastries for you to choose from. You won’t be able to try it all at once, which is why you’ll probably come back for more.
– Take a ride on the famous NYC Subway System
– People watch at Times Square
– Spend a day (or two) exploring the The Met
– Ride the ferry to the Statue of Liberty
– Take a stroll through Central Park
– Catch a broadway show in the Theatre District
– Go shopping in SoHo
– Take in the views from the top of the Empire State Building
Places to Stay