– Screen Door: Slide in Screen Door to see how the Northwest does Southern cuisine. They’ve got so many delicious options to choose from, but make sure to try their world-famous, sharable fried chicken.
– Chicken and Guns: There’s only two things to choose from this food cart: fresh wood-fire grilled chicken and crispy mouth-watering potatoes. We’re not complaining.
– Brunch Box (pictured): You will never look at brunch the same way.
– Tasty n Alder: Great for dinner or lunch, casual or fancy. You can’t go wrong with their fried chicken sandwich, but then again, you can’t go wrong with anything on their menu.
– Blue Star Doughnuts: Blue Star Doughnuts is conveniently located in seven different locations of America’s home of weird donuts (Portland). Make your way to Blue Star to push your taste buds with one of their seasonal, rotating donuts, or you can stick to the classics. Either way, you’ll be happy you stopped by.
– Salt n Straw: Founded in Portland, and now expanded throughout the Western US, Salt n Straw is one of the most legendary ice cream spots in all of Oregon. Their flavor combinations will have you scratching your head as you get back in line for your second scoop.
Picture Via Yelp
– Admire the greenery at the Portland Japanese Garden
– Get lost in Powell’s City of Books
– Make a half-day hike to see the 611 foot Multnomah Falls
– Pose under the Keep Portland Weird mural
– Ride the Portland Aerial Tram
– Find a hidden gem while Thrift Shopping right across Powell’s