– Blind Lady Ale House: Award-winning pizza, locally brewed beer, and an atmosphere that’ll make you wanna stay longer than you expected. What more could you want?
– The Crack Shack: Located in Little Italy, The Crack Shack serves delicious fried chicken sandwiches that you can eat while taking in the nice weather on a beautifully designed outdoor patio.
– Cafe 222: A rotating catalog of waffles and pancakes will definitely satisfy your breakfast and brunch needs.
-Mariposa Ice Cream: A local mom-and-pop shop that closes twice a week to hand-make fresh batches of ice cream.
– In-N-Out: Burger Heaven. You have to make In-N-Out a top priority if you’ve never had it. Ask for a double-double, animal style with animal style fries and you will not regret it. Be advised: once you try it, your tastebuds will never settle for less.
– Learn How to Surf at Ocean Beach
– Grab dinner and a show at the Gaslamp Quarter
– Spend a day at the world famous San Diego Zoo
– Take a stroll through Balboa Park
– Spot the La Jolla seals and sea lions at La Jolla Cove
Places to Stay