– El Castillito: An authentic, hole-in-the-wall taqueria that will have your tastebuds flying high. While SF offers many amazing burritos, El Castillito is one of the best.
– Bi-Rite Creamery: Founded by two SF bakers with a mission to make people happy, Bi-Rite Creamery offers intensely flavored ice cream recipes with locally-sourced ingredients, often highlighting the season’s tastiest fruits. The menu may change with the seasons, but you can always expect deliciousness.
– Brenda’s French Soul Food: Broiled oysters. Four flavors of beignets. The best fried chicken in town. Here, New Orleans and San Francisco join forces to show your stomach some Southern love.
– Flour + Water: Known to have the best pasta in San Francisco, Flour + Water definitely serves the most creative pastas you’ve ever heard of. Here, you’ll be able to try flavor combinations that you’ve never imagined.
– Limoncello (Pictured): A local gem in the Bay, serving Italian deli and other delicious dishes. Expect to be warmly greeted upon walking in and be ready to eat fresh, high-quality ingredients that are sure to impress.
Picture courtesy of Yelp
– Admire the iconic Golden Gate Bridge
– Explore the Mission District
– Take a nap in Dolores Park
– Wind down the curvy Lombardi Street
– Visit Fisherman’s Wharf to shop, try delicious foods, and overlook the bay
– Take in the stunning views at Land’s End
– Shop your way through Chinatown
Places to Stay