– Santa Barbara Shellfish Co.: Being that Santa Barbara a city on the ocean, it’s understandable that they cook up some of the best seafood in California. SB Shellfish Co. is located on the Stearns Wharf, so you’ll be able to overlook the waterfront while indulging.
– La Super-Rica: Famous for their authentic taco-stand feel, La Super-Rica is perfect for a quick heavenly bite, whatever the occasion. Try their tacos, chicken suizas, or gorditas and you will definitely leave happier than when you arrived.
– Metropulos Fine Foods Merchant: Going strong for over a decade, Metropulos will cook you up the finest Greek food in all of Santa Barbara. This authentic Greek deli offers something for everyone.
– Santa Barbara Public Market: An upscale, casual food market with food options for whatever type of food you’re craving.
– McConnell’s Fine Ice Creams: McConnell’s is a gourmet ice cream spot with a lineup of unique flavors that you won’t see anywhere else. Here, you can try Earl Grey Tea, Squash and Ginger, Turkish Coffee and Dark Chocolate Chip — you never know what your next favorite flavor will be.
Picture Via Yelp
– Spend a day exploring the MOXI Museum
– Visit UCSB in Isla Vista (pictured)
– Take in waterfront views at Stearns Wharf
– Go Wine Tasting at one of the city’s wineries
– Hit the Driving Range under the sunny blue sky