– Beecher’s Handmade Cheese: Located across the iconic Pike’s Place Market, Beecher’s is like the Willy Wonka factory of cheese. World-famous mac & cheese, cheese soup, and delicious grilled cheese sandwiches will definitely have you coming back for more. Great for a chilly day.
– The Walrus and the Carpenter: Seattle is a coastal city, so it’s obvious that seafood is big here. The Walrus and the Carpenter is a cozy seafood restaurant, with a special track-record of oysters direct from the sea to your plate.
– Un Bien: Carribean food in the rainy city? Sign us up. Un Bien is a hole-in-the-wall Carribean sandwich shop that uses century-old family recipes to put together some of the best sandwiches in the world.
– Salumi: Owned by the founder of Eataly, Salumi is a lunch-only Italian deli that cures its own meats and hand-makes their own mozzarella to put together delicious deli sandwiches that are guaranteed to leave you wanting more.
– Market Grill: Located inside the Pike’s Place Market, Market Grill is a Seattle-staple that grills the freshest seafood. Market Grill may very well have the freshest grilled seafood in Seattle, so make sure to stop by.
– Get lost inside Pike’s Place Market
– Take a walk and visit shops in Capitol Hill
– Witness intricate art at the Chihuly Garden and Glass
– Take a Day Trip on a Ferry
– Get a coffee at the Starbucks Reserve Roastery
– Ride the iconic Great Wheel
– Visit a Sound Garden