– Founding Farmers: A Washington D.C. staple, Founding Farmers dishes up delicious traditional American cuisine that even George Washington would approve of. They often have a line, so make sure to call in and make a reservation so you don’t have to wait.
– Le Diplomate: Colorfully designed restaurant that serves gourmet French foods. You’re pretty much safe to order anything with confidence and be pleased.
– Daikaya Ramen Shop: With a simple menu of only 4 ramens to choose from, Daikaya manages to keep crowds consistently coming in. Located walking distance from the International Spy Museum, Daikaya should definitely be on your foodie-list when visiting Washington D.C.
– Baked & Wired: Big, moist cupcakes? Yes please! Try the dirty chai if you’re feeling wild or maybe play it safe and go with chocolate. Whatever you choose, your tastebuds will most definitely thank you for it.
– All Purpose: Cozy, Italian comfort food that’ll have you leaving with a bigger heart than when you walked in. All Purpose is the cozy type of spot to go to when you’re looking to grab a bite with a few friends and talk about life. Everything is good here so don’t get stuck on what to order, just order and spend your time eating.
– View the Presidential Headquarters at The White House
– Visualize President Lincoln’s larger-than-life character at The Lincoln Memorial
– Gaze at the beautiful Washington Monument
– Get creative at the National Gallery of Art
– Learn about US technology at the National Air and Space Museum
– Explore the Smithsonian Museums
– Read a book at the Library of Congress
– See the Declaration of Independence at the National Archives
– Take a stroll through Historic Georgetown
– Visit the International Spy Museum
– Tour the FBI Headquarters
– Walk down Embassy Row
Places to Stay
H Street NE