- A community of travelers who use the open road and their open seats as their means of going from city to city.
- A resource for drivers & riders alike to be able to afford travel.
- A tool for meeting people new every time you venture away from home.
We prefer more legroom.™
We prefer more legroom.
You in mind:
Drivers are verified to be licensed drivers in their state.
Drivers are verified to have insurance for an unfortunate event.
Payment is only transferred to the driver once the ride is given.
Love riding with FareShare. I get a safe, reliable yet economical alternative to the headache of an airport. Most of the time I’m only traveling to cities only a few hours away, so I don’t feel comfortable being in the air for such a short distance. I’ve even met some really cool people on my trips and seen some great scenery on the way.
Go Anywhere. Together.™
Are Driver's checked for License & Insurance
Yes. When Drivers sign up & create their ride offer, they are asked for their License and Insurance. A FareShare team member then verifies their validity.
When it comes to travel, we strongly believe that safety is our first priority.
Where do I get picked up?
At the bottom of each ride offer, Drivers have designated where they would like to meet up. If you need to get picked up from a specific location, you may let drivers know when you request to book a seat in their car.
Drivers can then agree or decline to pick you up from that location. If they agree, then they will accept your offer. If they decline, then you may message each other to find a more favorable meet-up location or continue to look for another ride.
Where do I get dropped off?
When booking a seat in a driver’s car, you’ll be prompted to share where you’d like to be dropped off.
Drivers can then agree or decline to drop you off at that location. If they agree, then they will accept your offer. If they decline, then you may message each other to find a more favorable meet-up location or continue to look for another ride.
What if I need to cancel?
We get it. Life happens. The trip you wanted to take or the event you wanted to go isn’t going to work. If you would like cancel your ride you must do two things:
1. Immediately contact your driver directly through the platform’s messenger kindly letting them know that something came up and that you won’t be needing the ride anymore.
2. Next, file a cancellation inquiry. Let us know your first and last name, as well as your order confirmation number, which can be found in your confirmation email. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible in order to initiate the refund process.
Please Note: If you cancel your ride the day before the date of your ride, you will be charged for the full fare.
What if my driver cancels?
If a driver cancels—no worries—you don’t have to do anything.
Drivers will directly message you through the platform’s messenger letting you know they have to cancel. Once they’ve done that, we will cancel your ride and fully refund you directly to your bank account.
What if I have any other questions?
If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to email@example.com for 24/7 customer service.